Monday, October 16, 2017

2017-2018 School Lunches 31-40

Happy Tuesday!! Here are some lunches from the past weeks.
In Planetboxes
Cheese
 Spicy Salami
Crackers
Vegetables
Italian Plums


 This salad with peppers, olives, and nuts was for DH to take to work. But I took a picture anyway. Still a lunch. Just not nut free.


 I make this Zuppa Tuscona  (It's basically this version of Zuppa Tuscona without the beans.) in the Instant Pot. I brown the sausage on saute mode with garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper. Then I add the potatoes to saute. You can also add some pancetta or bacon. Then I throw everything in and cook it on high pressure for about 15-20 minutes.


Zuppa Tuscona (added cream to the Thermos containers for those who wanted it).
Cornbread
Oranges


Corned beef sandwiches for my oldest children
Pickles
red peppers
They grabbed a piece of fruit also.

For my youngest in a Planetbox
Crackers
Peanut butter (Not my allergy kid obviously)
Peppers
Cornbread
 Pickle

Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on

 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.