Sunday, July 23, 2017

Christmas Cookies

 
I didn't share our Christmas Gingerbread cookies with you last year, so here we are Christmas in July. These are the gingerbread cookies the kids and I baked and decorated last year. It was so fun. We had some traditional winter and Christmas shapes. The most fun to decorate were the fandom, geekery cookies though.
These are gingerbread and I don't have the recipe up, but I'm sure you can google a recipe. I do have a fantastic Sugar Cookie recipe that you can find HERE. It's the best.

 From trees, to snowflakes, to wreaths, mittens, Santa, and ornaments...
we also had ninja-bread-men, Totoro, Daleks, and Harry Potter.
We even left the Santa cookie out on Christmas eve.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.